Thursday, July 2nd–
• Rutherford Hall - Route 517 in Allamuchy Township - 3rd Annual Fireworks Celebration from 5pm to 10pm. Live Music and Vendors; Admission is free, but space is limited. Rain Date July 5th
Friday, July 3rd –
• Friday Night Fireworks series continues at Coca Cola Park with a 3-D Fireworks Spectacular!
• Fireworks at Woodstone Country Club - 3777 Dogwood Rd. Danielsville; Food, Music, Vendors, Bungee Jump and more! Cost: $10-$15
• Riverside Barr & Grille - Red, White and Brew Festival - Food, Games and Entertainment! (Lower Mt. Bethel Township)
• Breinigsville Park – Upper Macungie Township – Fireworks at Earl Adams Memorial Park (Breinigsville Park); Event is free - 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville Pa. Enjoy a fireworks display and patriotic music July 3rd around 8 pm in Breinigsville Park. Rain date is July 5th. For more information, please visit http://www.uppermac.org/eventsprograms/ .
• Shawnee Fireworks Display July 3rd at 7 - 10pm - Shawnee Mountain Ski Area - 401 Hollow Road, Shawnee on Delaware, Pa. There will be an outdoor DJ, a magic show, food and craft vendors, and a barbecue, with the fireworks beginning at dusk. Admission is $10 per car, and all proceeds benefit the Shawnee Volunteer Fire Company. Rain date is Sunday, July 5. For more information, please call (570) 421 7231
• Upper Macungie Township - Patriotic Music followed by Fireworks at 9:30pm - Breinigsville Park on Schantz Road;
Saturday, July 4th –
• Nazareth - Nazareth / Bath Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting the annual kazoo parade and patriotic program on July 4th; Parade begins at 9:30am at Nazareth High School.
• Fourth on the Field - Coca Cola Park - 6pm-9pm - with Little Brass Band, Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Dunk Tank and more! Cost is $6; Find out more at IronPigsBaseball.com!
• City of Bethlehem - Sand Island - 9pm; Payrow Place at City Hall will host a concert at 7:30pm by the Bethlehem Municipal Band; Rain date July 5th.
• South Side of Bethlehem at Steel Stacks - Allentown Band on Stage at 7:30pm until Fireworks begin | Free performers and events on the TD Community Stage;
• Reading of the Declaration of Independence - 11am at Payrow Plaza at 10 E. Church Street in Bethlehem
• Dorney Park Fireworks Display - Enjoy an Independence Day fireworks celebration at Dorney Park on July 4th at 9:30 pm. 3830 Dorney Park Road, Allentown, Pa.
• Jim Thorpe Fireworks Display- Memorial Park 101 10th Street, Jim Thorpe, Pa. Independence Day Festival begins at noon on July 4 with an opening ceremony, and includes games, rides, food, and more. The fireworks display will begin at 10pm, courtesy of Mauch Chunk Trust Company. For more information, please call (570) 325 5810.
• Allentown Fireworks and Street Festival- The department of Parks and Recreation in Allentown, Pa is proud to present Allentown’s Fourth of July fireworks and festival at J. Birney Crum Stadium. The event is from 5:30 pm- 10:00 pm and will include many activities and entertainment, including a pet parade, parachute drops, many food vendors, and fireworks. For more information, please call (610) 437 7757.
• Mount Airy Casino Fireworks Display- Mount Airy Casino 312 Woodland Road, Mount Pocono, Pa. Celebrate Independence Day at Mount Airy Casino with a fireworks display at 9:45 pm, following the Pat Benetar concert. For more information, please call (877) 682 4791.
• Wilkes Barre 4th of July Celebration- Kirby Park in Kingston, Pa will occur on July 4th at dusk. The celebration will include live entertainment, carnival rides, food, games, fireworks, and more. For more information, please visit http://www.wilkes-barre.pa.us/specialevents.php or call (570) 208 4149
• Quakertown Community Day Fireworks- Join Quakertown in celebrating their community on July 4th from 8:00 am- 9:00 pm in Memorial Park in Quakertown, Pa. Community Day will include a pancake breakfast, a car show, fireworks at dusk, and much more! The event is free and open to the public. For more information, please call (215) 536 5001
• Hershey Park - Fourth of July Fireworks will be held at the park. The display is visible along the roads leading to the park and at the park's parking lot. A family picnic will be available to park guests ( with cost of admission). Rain date is July 5th.
• Lake Wallenpaupack - Fireworks will be featured over the lake July 4th. Rain date will be July 5th.
• Camelbeach - Fireworks will take place over the park July 4th at 9:00pm. Park admission fees may apply.
• Wawa Welcome America, Philadelphia - Fireworks will be featured at the Philly 4th of July Jam and Grande Festival fireworks. Located at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Eakins Oval at 7:30pm-11:30pm. Event will feature "The Largest Free Concert in America" with performances by ROOTS with special guest Miguel and Jennifer Nettles.
• Blairstown - 9pm - Fireworks launched from North Warren Regional High School on Noe Road.
• Washington Borough - Washington Celebrates America Event with a Soap Box Derby at 8am at Broad Street and the borough park entrance; Parade steps off at 3pm and Fireworks will begin at Dusk at Warren Hills Middle School (Athletic Field); Music by Doc South from 6-9:30pm; Rain Date July 5th.
POST JULY 4TH FIREWORKS:
• Das Awkscht Festival - One of the country's largest antique and classic car displays. Food, crafts, flea markets, toy show, and fireworks will be featured. July 31st and August 1-2 at Macungie Memorial Park.
• Fireworks display over the Forks of the Delaware at 9:30 p.m. / Full day of activities for Easton's Heritage Day on Sunday, July 12. Festivities start at 11 a.m. around Centre Square and continue until the fireworks end at 10:30 p.m. Musical performers, food, historical re-enactments and more.