October 2013 - Motorcycle Events - Listed below are mostly Lehigh Valley events. For more: bikerplaza.com | lets-ride.com | motorcyclemonster.com | lightningcustoms.com | eastcoastbiker.com | cyclefish.com
- October 5th, 2013- "Ride for Recovery" - The annual motorcycle Ride for Recovery is sponsored by the Hazleton Elks Lodge #200. The 100 mile ride passes some of Northeast Pennsylvania's most beautiful scenery, traveling through the Poconos and ending at the Beltsvill Dam as the far point. Registration is at 8:00 AM - The ride than routes back to the main event site around 12:30 PM for an outdoor picnic hosted by the Elks. Pastry and coffee provided for a before the ride snack. Cost is $15.00 per rider, $20.00 for rider and passenger. For more information visit www.seasonschange.us/events/motorcycle-ride-for-recovery.
- October 11th, 12th and 13th, 2013 - "Latin American Motorcycle Association LAMA POCONO Chapter 2nd Annual Trophy Party" - website - Fernwood Resort Hotel Rt. 209 & River rd, Bushkill, PA. reservations: 570-588-9500 Ask for the LAMA block for a discount. 3 days/2 nights.
Friday, 10/11: Latin Night Party - Location: Bleachers Pub - Time: 6pm-2am | Pool Party: 6pm-2am for LAMA family and kids
Saturday, 10/12: Scenic Ride through the majestic POCONO Mountains Fall Foliage. Registration: 11am / Kicks up-12pm.
Trophy Party 3-11 pm - Location: Convention Center. Doors open 3pm. Food served 6pm. Doors Closed 11pm.
After Party 11pm-till - Location: Bleachers Pub
Sunday, 10/13: Breakfast Buffet - Time: 7am-12pm.
- October 12th, 2013 - "7th Annual Bucks County Ride for Heroes Poker Run" will be held in Bensalem, PA. Registration begins at 8:30 am at the Bensalem Township Building or register online. The cost is $25.00 for rider and $15.00 for the passenger. Price includes a continental breakfast, music and giveaways during registration, refreshments at the stop along the route and lunch from your choice of some Bucks County's restaurants. For more information go to www.bucksrideforheroes.com/BCRide/ride.ashx or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 12, 2013 - "9th Annual I.E.M.C Rocktoberfest" - Beef & Beer - 8p-12mid - 50/50 drawing, Door Prizes, Event Tee (while supplies last). Featuring: Ron Adams Group. Proceeds benefit: Manna on Main Street and other local charities. VFW Post 32, 805 W. 2nd St, Lansdale, PA 19446.
- October 13, 2013 - "Heidi Michelle Lingle 7th Annual Memorial" starts at Faith United Methodist Church on 512 Hughes Street in Bellefonte, PA. Registration begins at 12:00 pm. Motorcyles go out at 2:00 pm. The ride fee is $20.00 for the rider and $10.00 for a passenger. The fee includes a pig roast before the ride. There will also be a silent auction, door prizes and mroe. The event will benefit the Youth Community Programs sponsored by the Faith United Methodist Church. For more information call 814-355-7316 or go to http://www.fallfoliagebikeride.com.
- October 20th, 2013- "The Bike Rodeo" sponsored by SSM will be held at TriBoro Sportsman Club, 21st & Canal Street in Northampton. The games begin at 12:00 pm. Admission is $10.00 in advance or $25.00 the day of the games. The games will contribute to Benefits Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund. For more information call (484) 464-1191.
- October 25th-October 27th, 2013-"The Pennsylvania Powersports Show"will be held at the Lebanon Expo Center in Lebanon, PA. Admission is $8 for adults and $3 for ages 10-12. Children 9 and under are FREE. Make sure to stop by the White's Harley Davidson stand where they will have Motorclothes and general merchandise. The event will take place Friday October 25th:5pm-9pm; Saturday October 26th: 10am-6pm; Sunday October 27th: 10am-4pm Please Call (717) 272-4986 for more information.
November 2013 - Motorcycle Events - Listed below are mostly Lehigh Valley events. For more: bikerplaza.com | lets-ride.com | motorcyclemonster.com | lightningcustoms.com | eastcoastbiker.com | cyclefish.com
- November 2, 2013 (rain date 11/3) - "3rd Annual Tucker's Toy Run" Facebook Event Link Sponsored by the Lehigh Valley Community Benefit - webiste. A memorial toy run honoring the life and memory of Tucker Stuart who passed in 2011 as a result of a motorcycle accident. VFW Post 4714 - 1204 Main St, Northampton, PA 18067. 11am arrival - 12noon kick stands up. Ride from VFW to St. Luke's in Bethlehem to drop off gifts. Gifts will be distributed to teh children in the pediatric unit an dother needy children in the Lehigh Valley. All riders welcome. Chinese Auction. 50/50 raffle, Lunch buffet available for purchase after the ride at the VFW from 1p to 8p.
- November 3rd, 2013- "The Eastern PA Toy Run" sponsored by Classic Harley-Davidson will start at 983 James Drive in Leesport. Registration begins at 8:00 am and the motorcycles depart at 10:30 am.The run will make its way thru Berks County to Reading. The run will deliver toys and donations to the Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tot's Program and the Reading Children's Home. The ride ends with free hot dogs, live bands, and raffles. This event is open to all street legal motorcycles. For more information call (610) 916-7777 or go to http://classicharley.com.
- November 17th, 2013- 26th Annual Harrisburg Motorcycle Swap Meet and ShowSponsored by Jam On Productions, The swap meet and show will be held at 2300 N. Cameron St. in Harrisburg. The gates open at 9:00 am.Vendors space is only $25.00 for a 10 by 10 for used parts. For more information call (386) 206-5726.
- November 23, 2013 - "30th Annual Toy Run to the Volunteers of America Childrens Center" - Sponsored by: The Lehigh Valley Chapter of A.B.A.T.E. (Alliance of Bikers Aimed Toward Education). This ride leaves Dorney Park at 12:00 noon. Meet at 10: 00 am.
For Information call Ron at 570-952-5501. All vehicles welcome. Ride to the Volunteers of America Children's Center - 730 Union St, Allentown. Join Santa and bring a new toy for kids under 10 (no stuffed animals). More info - lvabate.com