JUNE 2013 - Motorcycle Events - Listed below are mostly Lehigh Valley events. For more: bikerplaza.com | lets-ride.com | motorcyclemonster.com | lightningcustoms.com | eastcoastbiker.com | cyclefish.com
- May 31st- June 9th- " PA Rally on the River"- Come out to 213 Aspen Lane, Northumberland for PA's premier biker party! The best motorcycle rally in PA! There will be plenty of vendors, entertainment, camping, bike tours, merchandise, and more!!Reservations will be limited and only 2000 tickets will be sold at the gate. To ensure a spot reserve early! For more information call 1-800-243-1056 or 570-473-8021 you can also visit their webpage HERE!
- June 1st- "Chrome and Bling Benefit"- Chrome and Bling Motorcycle ride to benefit Janine's Team and LLS, fighting Blood Cancers! Event Flyer. Come out to the Family Fun Center 4345 Independence Drive, in Schnecksville. Registration begins at 9am, there will be food, raffles, and A battle of the bands! Order your jewlery by May 15th by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org 50% of jewlery profit will be donotaed! For more information visit JANINESTEAM.COM
- June 1st- " Do it for Johnny, River Jam"- Riverside Barr & Grill 5801 S.Delaware Dr,Easton PA.This is a benefit/motorcycle run for Johnny Ridner.Johnny is a 7 yr old boy who deals with Lennox Gastuat & Williams Syndrome.His family is in desperate need of a handicap van.Which all proceeds are going to.Registration is at 10 am in the Riverside's parking lot.Kickstands up at 11:30 am with Bikes returning to the Riverside at 1pm.This event is open to riders & non riders.Gates open at 12:30 pm with 6 bands such as Maddam Ink,Governing Murphy,Breakneck Speed & more playing throughout the day on the outside stage.Food will be provided for with ticket purchase.There is also a $2 beer special.Vendors,Raffles,Auction & much,much more.This event is all ages.Tickets are $25 pp,$20 pp when buying 2 or more tickets,children under 10 are $5,children under 5 are free.For tickets or info please contact Rich (732)984-1499.
- June 1st- "1st Annual Tattoo and Leather Fest 2013"- The 1st ANNUAL TATTOO & LEATHERFEST will be held at 2313 Union Blvd, Allentown, PA. This free community event will highlight industry professionals, vendors, and fun for the entire family. Mark your calendars and get ready to enjoy the day! It is being produced by FRESH TILL DEATH TATTOOS and EAST COAST LEATHERS, LLC !!! PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT WILL BE DONATED TO ST.JUDE CHILDREN'S RESEARCH HOSPITAL!!! If you are an interested vendor, sponsor, or entertainer who would like to participate, contact 484.619.6541 or email email@example.com
- June 1st - "5th Annual Point Phillips Rod and Gun Club Poker Run" 1035 Smith Gap Rd. Bath, PA 18014 - Registration 10am - Noon. $15/person - Bikes and cars welcome. Food and refreshments from 2pm - 4pm - DJ and prizes - Drawing at 4pm. For more info: 610-837-0310 | www.pointphillipsrodandgunclub.org
- June 2nd - "Motorcycle, Car, and Truck Show and Swap Meet 5th Annual" The Show and Swap Meet will be held at Quentin Riding Club in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, being held from 9:00am-5:00pm. The cost of this event will be $10 if you pre-register before May 25th and $15 Day of Show. Please Contact For More Information (717) 269-7912
- June 8th- "2nd Annual Live To Ride, Ride To Cure Cancer Benefit and Poker Run"- The poker run starts at Plainfield Twp. Volunteer Fire Company, 6480 Sullivan Trail in Wind Gap. Registration is from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. The poker run will end with food, entertainment, raffles, bake sale, and more. For more information call (610)704-0158, (570)369-5397 or go to http://www.neversatisfiedmc.com/.
- June 8th- "Iron Horses on Hanover Street"- The ride in bike show will be held on High St. between Hanover St. and Charolett St. in Pottstown. The show begins at 1:00 pm. The entry fee is $15.00 if pre-registered before May 17th or $20.00 after that date. Bikes will be judged in 10 classes with awards given to the top three bikes in each class. The proceeds will defray the costs of other events in Pottstown. This event is free to the public. The rain date is June 9th. For more information call (610) 781-2445 or go to http://www.pabikenights.com/.
- June 8th- "CMN Ride 4 Miracles"- The ride starts at Hershey Theatre, 15 E Caracas Avenue in Hershey. Registration is from 10:00 am to 11:00 am and the motorcycles go out at 11:00 am. The ride fee is $25.00 for the rider and $10.00 for a passenger. The ride will go to Drumore and end with a meal.
- June 15th- "Bikers For Soldiers 2nd Annual Motorcyclist Appreciation Day / Lance Corporal Mark Fidler"- Saturday 12-6p @ Zern's Farmer's Market, 1100 E. Philadelphia Ave, Gilbertsville, PA 19525 ~ For more info contact: Joe @ 215-859-0672 or Robin @ 610-656-0827 ~ Vendor space available email: Bikersforsoldiers@comcast.net
- June 15th-Knights of Fire M.C. "2nd Annual Poker Run/Pig Roast"- Come out to Apple Blossom Village, 690 Allegheny Road Mt. Bethel, and Help young adults with disabilities, poker run registration begins at 10am. $10 for driver $5 for passenger for run only, run and buffet $25 passenger $20, festivities begin at 1pm and run unil 5pm. There will be fun for all ages. Event Flyer | Event Sponsorship Opportunites.
- June 15h- "Ride for Veterans"- Come out to the American Legion Post 242 610 E. Broad St in Quakertown for a poker run to benefit Veterans! The poker run will be held from 9am until 7pm.
- June 17th- "Ride Your Motorcycle to Work Day!" This event will be taking place everywhere! Ride your motorcycle or scooter on this day to demonstrate:
- * The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
* That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
* That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
* That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
* That motorcycling is a social good.
Ride to Work is a 501 c4 nonprofit, all-volunteer effort. Organizers include Andy Goldfine, Lynn Wisneski and Christine Holt. For more information visit RideToWork.org.
- June 20 - 22nd- "Mid-Atlantic Women's Motorcycle Rally"- The rally will be held at Days Inn Gettysburg, 865 York Road in Gettysburg. The rally is for women motorcyclists and enthusiasts and begins at 12:00 pm. The event includes a motorcycle parade, bike games, dinner rides and other organized rides, entertainment, workshops, seminars, and more. All proceeds benefit local charities For more information click here to send e-mail, or go to http://www.mawmr.org/.
- June 28-30th - "Triumph Come Home Rally " Come to the Oley Fairgrounds to camp out or just have a good time! First 100 pre-registrations receive a free Triumph Come Home T-shirt. Registration includes 2 admissions + clean showers and restrooms all for only $50 for the weekend! Vending or camping on your own 20' x 20' site Registration at gate is $70 for the weekend General Admission $8 daily (does not include camping or meal)
Phone registration for swap meet or questions 610-683-9313 or visit triumphcomehome.com
- June 30th - "Victory in the Valley" 8-10 a.m. Breakfast and Victory Ride starting at the Starlite Diner on Rt 100 in Fogelsville. 10-10:30am-> Draw winners of Raffle Ticket Prizes. 10:30am-> Leave from Starlite Diner and travel through the valley up to Pocono Speedway. Once at the speedway all motorcyclists are allowed to do 3-5 laps around racetrack. All proceeds benefit Victory Junction Gang Camp, Randleman North Carolina. This is a camp started by Richard Petty and his wife in honor of their son Adam. The Starlite will also be donating 50% of the meal cost to Victory Junction. Breakfast and Ride Ticket is $20. Ride Ticket Only $15. Tickets include entry into door prize drawing. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call Megan or Marilyn at RS Synder Enterprises 610-285-2411.